I'm still having issues. If I set eFMer Priority to normal for the dnetc*.exe in Moo! Wrapper the GPU usage stays unchanged at around 70%. Process priority still says low in Task Manager. If I set the process priority to normal in Task Manager the GPU usage jumps to an average of about 95%.
Both the wrapper and the child process (dnet client) set their own process and thread priorities (during startup), which should be correct for them. Dnet client will always use low process priority but bumps it's thread priorities up according to internal logic.
If you are still having problems with getting your GPU up to full speed, you might want to try changing priority in the dnet client config (you will need to use anonymous platform to safely edit the config file) and see if that helps.. It is set to 4 by default, which is what is recommended on Windows to keep GPU fully loaded.